Latch Lake MK1113 Pro Microphone Stand Bundle Pack
60-Day Return Policy Applies on This Item - Get it shipped today and if it isn't perfect, send it back!
Recommended Accessories for Latch Lake MK1113 Pro Microphone Stand Bundle Pack
Latch Lake MK1113 Pro Microphone Stand Bundle Pack Product Description
The MK1113BK Pro Pack 1 is a combination of a MK1100BK, SpinGrip Mic Mount Black, and 3x 24" Xtra Booms in black. It allows for a variety of complex setups, and the ability to hang up to 4 microphones from a single stand.
The MicKing 1100 is a heavy duty tripod stand featuring solid-steel legs for maximum stability. Both the mast and boom can be extended to about 5 feet, allowing for up to 10 feet vertically. It features the world's strongest boom clutch, as well as single release lever locks for all adjustment points.
The SpinGrip positions your microphone whether you need an angle at the end of your boom or simply want an easier way to put microphones onto your stand. It allows for 295 degrees of motion, and the ability to spin the tube, instead of the mic, to attach to the stand.
The Xtra Boom is an add on boom that attaches to any round tube with a diameter between 5/8"- 1 3/16" It allows for 360 degrees of positioning, including forward and back movement, and can spin to attach the mic clip.
All products are made in the USA and feature a lifetime functional warranty.
Features:- MK1100 Features:
- Quick Release lever locks for all adjustment points, all used to clamp metal-on-metal for maximum hold and durability. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. Tension is adjustable via a thumbscrew when the lever is opened enabling users to set it as they desire.
- Our patented boom clutch features nearly 16 square inches of clamp-able surface area. This provides the maximum coefficient of friction for that unstoppable hold that micKing booms are so well known for.
- Precision ram formed mounting point makes this the lightest possible thread execution, removing unnecessary weight from the end of the boom. ? Patent pending Symmetric Torque Tripod base features folding 1" solid core legs giving you the distinctive stability all micKings are known for with a portable touch.
- Patent-pending stacking counterweights - The 1100 comes standard with one 2 lb. thread on counter weight with the ability to add more weight via our accessory weights (1lb and 4lb, totaling up to 7 lbs.).
- Telescoping mast adjustable from 2' 10" to 5' 3.5". Telescoping boom adjustable from 2' 8" to 4' 10".
- Uses all metal components, including hardened steel tubes and anodized aluminum.
- Made in the USA.
- SpinGrip Mic Mount Features:
- The SpinGrip Mic Mount features 295o of motion and utilizes a 3" disc brake capable of locking the heaviest microphones in place. When opened, the unique free-spinning thread system also allows threading your stand into your mic, not the other way around.
- Xtra Boom Features:
- A 3" disc brake design is used to hold the heaviest microphones in place. When the lever is opened, the 12" long 5/8" Tube can be moved forward and backward, can rotate 360*, or used to spin onto the mic clip.
- Attaches to any round tube with a diameter between 5/8"- 1 3/16".
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
User Reviews for Latch Lake MK1113 Pro Microphone Stand Bundle Pack