Klark Teknik DI 10A Pro Active Direct Box
60-Day Return Policy Applies on This Item - Get it shipped today and if it isn't perfect, send it back!
Recommended Accessories for Klark Technik DI 10A Pro Active Direct Box
Klark Teknik DI 10A Pro Active Direct Box Product Description
Building on Klark Teknik's storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10A Pro DI Active offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 10A is ideal for interfacing keyboards, samplers and other electronic musical instruments to mixing consoles, and faithfully reproduces the character of electric and acoustic instruments, allowing far more of the detail of musical performances to be captured.
The DI 10A is powered by 48V phantom power with a 9V battery backup, which automatically allows the device to function should phantom power fail, or be unavailable. Equipped with a switchable input attenuator, DI 10A easily accommodates instruments, line, and even loudspeaker level signals - and thanks to its extremely low noise input circuit topology (-112 dBu), DI 10A provides extended dynamic range, making it the perfect choice for professional audio and multimedia applications.
Compact & Rugged ConstructionThe ultra-compact DI 10A is built to handle the rigors of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminum extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure's roadworthiness is further enhanced through the implementation of sturdy rubber corner bumpers.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound QualityEver since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
High Headroom DesignA custom instrumentation-grade input circuit was designed for the DI 10A using advanced analogue design techniques to create the very high input impedance required by passive guitar and bass pickups, whilst keeping the actual component values low to minimise noise. This innovative approach to circuit design produces a very low noise floor, which combined with the high clipping point creates an unrivalled dynamic range in a +48 V phantom powered DI Box.
Connectivity & MoreDI 10A Pro DI Active features genuine high quality Neutrik XLR and high impedance 1/4" TS connectors to maintain the highest signal integrity. The Input connectors accept balanced and unbalanced signals over TRS, TS or XLR cables with plugs, with the Thru jack passing an unbalanced 1/4" TS signal to local amps/monitors. The Output XLR jack sends a balanced version of the Input signal to your mixing board or other processing device.
Features- Active DI Box for general purpose and multimedia applications
- Custom-built MIDAS transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Powered from console +48 V phantom or internal battery (not included)
- Automatic switchover to battery if phantom power fails
- Matches the level and impedance with unity gain without loading the source
- Switchable input attenuation for guitar, line and speaker levels
- High quality Neutrik XLR and high impedance 1/4" TRS connectors
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
User Reviews for Klark Teknik DI 10A Pro Active Direct Box