JHS Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Pedal
60-Day Return Policy Applies on This Item - Get it shipped today and if it isn't perfect, send it back!
Recommended Accessories for JHS Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Pedal
JHS Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Pedal Product Description
The JHS Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Pedal is a minified version of the original JHS Panther Analog Delay.
In 2011, JHS released the Panther Analog Delay. Almost exactly two years later in 2013, JHS tried a nearly impossible feat of taking everything they love about the Panther Delay, making a few improvements, and packaging it into an enclosure half the size. Today, they're repeating the feat and making the Panther Cub V2 half the size once again!
100% Analog Bucket Brigade TechnologyThe Panther Cub V2 is voiced to deliver the dark and chewy repeats that analog delay fans clamor for. The Panther Cub offers you 1,000ms (one full second) of delay time! Bring in beautiful, ambient modulation with the pedal's modulation controls.
Extensive Onboard ControlThanks to its groundbreaking feature set, the Panther Cub Delay has been one of JHS's most intriguing pedals to date. It's not often you find an all-analog delay with onboard tap tempo and a 4-section RATIO control with settings for quarter, dotted-eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. In fact, the original Panther Delay was the first to do it in 2011!
External Tone-shaping PowerThe Panther Cub's control and tweakability extend further than what you'll find onboard. An expression pedal input can be assigned to change many of the pedal's settings on the fly. And you even have the opportunity to externally control your tap tempo and tap slave the Panther Cub to your other time-based pedals.
Features:- Half the size of the Panther Cub V1 and Panther Cub V1.5
- Fully Wet Mix now available
- Gain Control to set overall volume
- Even smoother oscillation and run-away
- Active EQ, which functions at a Tilt style EQ
- 1,000ms of Delay (1 full second)
- Four 3205 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
- Onboard Modulation that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
- Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
- 4-position RATIO control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
- True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
- Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
- Assignable Expression (control Time, Ratio, Modulation)
- Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- Even smaller Pedalboard-friendly size
- Space-saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
- True Bypass Switching
- Standard 9V DC negative power
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
User Reviews for JHS Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Pedal